The Programming Assignment Help ("us", "we", or "our") operates the theprogrammingassignmenthelp.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Service – Service is the programming assignment helpprovided by The Programming Assignment Help
Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a human.
Usage Data – Usage data is data collected automatically i.e. the data gathered at the time of service usage
Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your mobile, laptop or desktop
Information Collection and Use
We collect information to improve our products and ensure you get personalized services.
Types of Data Collected
While using the service of The Programming Assignment Help website, we may ask you to provide us with contact information that will help us to deliver the service. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
The Programming Assignment Help website may collect data on how the service is used and accessed. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type & version, the website pages visited, the time spent on website, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Security Cookies
Use of Data
The Programming Assignment Help uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide the service, customer care and support
- To notify if there are any changes in the service
- To allow yourparticipation in interactive features
- To analyze data for understanding customer behavior and improving our service
- To detect, prevent & resolve technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
The Programming Assignment Help may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Programming Assignment Help
- To investigate or prevent any possible wrongdoing related to our service
- To protect the personal safety of the customers
- To protect against legal liability
As a European citizen, you have certain individual rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can learn more about these rights in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but no data storage or transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies to provide service to our customers.These third parties might have access to your data only to perform the tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to use it or disclose for any other purpose.
The Programming Assignment Help website does not serve anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally data from anyone below 18 years.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: theprogrammingassignmenthelp.com