Big Data Assignment Help | Big Data Homework Help
Are you looking for Big Data Assignment Help? Then you are in a right place. We deliver big data assignment, homework, and project help to students in US, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, and rest of the countries. Big Data can broadly be classified as unstructured, structured, and semi-structured data and students can get academic projects on any of these. Due to the volume, variety, variability, and complexity of data; students find it difficult and seek help with big data assignment.
The Programming Assignment Help is the best website that can help you with big data assignments, projects and homework. If you need Big data assignment expert, you can contact us through phone, email, live chat and be assured of instant assignment help service.
Some of the popular big data assignment topics help are listed below
- Analyze Crime Rates in any city
- Anomaly detection in cloud servers
- Sentiment analysis
- Effortless retrievals
- Credit Scoring
- Quantum measurements
- Health status prediction
- Malicious user detection in Big Data collection
- Quantum measurements
- Pharmaceutical R&D data
- Activity and cost data
- Fraud detection
What Is Big Data?
Big data can be unstructured, structured, and semi-structured data which has a huge set of information. There is a lot of raw data that need to be analyzed to extract useful and valuable information that allows businesses to make the right decisions. The data that is processed and categorised would is then used for analysis. The data can be structured or unstructured. The structured data is organized properly and allows people to extract information with ease, whereas the unstructured data would not have any model.
There are traditional approaches that are utilized by the companies to manage some data. However, when you work with big data, the advantage is that you can extract even smaller information that is valuable for your business. When you have to deal with massive data that can be in Exabyte, the conventional methods of organizing data and extracting the required information will fail.
To process and analyze the data accurately, you must use the latest technology that can support huge chucks of information. It was a big challenge to design the application that can analyze huge chucks of information. However, over time, there are many researchers and developers who have come up with the software applications that can allow you to read trillions of data in a few seconds and find out the meaning of the data.
Traits of Big Data
Here are a few traits of the big data:
- Volume -The volume would give the data size. The data would be acquired from different sensors and have ample storage. This can be unstructured
- Velocity - It is the speed at which the data streams. The big data must be streamed at a brisk pace to meet the demands of the end-users.
- Variety - Big data can be in a wide variety of formats such as text, audio, video, mail, and so on. Though these three Vs. are the key traits of big data, there are two other traits that are used, such as variability and complexity.
- Variability -Big data is available in different formats, and this would result in the change of data format from time to time.
- Complexity - It is complicated to manage huge chucks of information. There must be the right applications so that the required data can be provided to the end-users on time.
- Uses of big analytics - Big data is the raw data that is gathered from various resources. It is critical for one to analyze this data and get a meaningful result. This result is known as big analytics. Here are a few uses of big analytics
- Boost the performance - Though many assume that big data can be used by companies and industries, but in the actual case, even the individual can use this to monitor the activity. For instance, you can use a fitness band that is wrapped around the arm. So, the sensor-equipped to the band would help you track daily activities such as sleeping patterns, calories, and exercises. The company can hold the data for up to 50 years, wherein you can find the data related to your activities every day. This data is analyzed and gives the user valuable inputs to let them take action.
Applications Of Big Data
Listed below are 3 of the most popular big data applications
- Improve the healthcare industry - There are continuous researches taking place in every industry globally. Today, people are able to get answers to the questions due to the research. Earlier, researches were conducted with the obtained data. However, with big data in hands, it has become easier for people to get tiny details about the human body from the functioning of the system to its cellular levels. There is an HGP project that is started. It is known as the human genome project where every gene of a person would be identified with ease. This research is going to be a breakthrough in human development where one can learn about the gene, study the possible diseases and treatments that are available to cure those diseases. The big data is the application that is helping to make this project a success. The big data has billions of genes to which the researchers will have access to in order to carry out the study. When big data would make it easier for medical professionals to access the human genome, it can help to treat various diseases in the initial phase.
- Business (Marketing) - Big data is also useful in business. So, the students who are pursuing big data in their curriculum would have ample opportunities to work in different companies and get paid high. When you release a new product in the market, you must know the pulse of the audience and respond to the product. If the business is operating in a smaller region or only to a specific set of audience, big data may not be required. If the business is operating globally, the big analytics will come into the picture. The data that is collected would let you analyze the demands of the customers, such as their requirements and preferences.
- Improve security and nab criminals - There are many government organizations that are using big data to have information about the people in their country and outside the nation. It lets the government track criminal activities and illegal activities that are happening in the country and extract information about the terrorist groups. This helps you to strengthen the security of the country and keep criminal activities at bay.
Big Data Tools For Assignment Help
As students have to analyse a large dataset for their big data assignments, they need the correct tools and techniques to ensure they get the desired results. Listed below are some of the popular tools used in big data assignments and homework.
- Apache Hadoop
- CDH (Cloudera Distribution for Hadoop)
- High-Performance Computing Cluster
- Apache Storm
- Apache SAMOA
- R Programming
Why You Should Avail Big Data Assignment Help?
Many students find it tough to complete big data assignments due to lack of time, knowledge, or good writing skills. However, if you do not want to risk the grades, you can seek the help of our big data assignment experts.
- We provide instant big data homework help which is affordable
- The analysis done by our statistics experts is accurate and will help you score excellent grades
- Our response to revision is fast
- We also provide services similar to big data coursework help - data mining assignment help and statistics assignment help
- We have experts for every statistical tool, so you can tell us which software you need for data analysis and we will get it done for you.
Order now and get instant big data assignment help with 10% discount on your first order!